Innovative Floating Timber Construction
Superior Advantages of Timber Construction
Panko products are made of sustainable timber, such as cross-laminated timber (CLT) and Thermowood. It has numerous outstanding benefits – here are just a few reasons why to choose timber construction.
- Sustainable – renewable and diminishes CO2 -emissions.
- Prefabricated modules – quicker and easier installation, saves resources.
- Superior qualities – durable, high fire safety, lighter than concrete or steel.
- Suitable for extreme weather conditions – humidity, heat, frost and earthquakes.
- Ecological – can be relocated, reused and recycled.
- Design flexibility – aesthetic, warm and calming material for all senses.
From Forest to Finished Panko
The story of each project begins in a forest. Responsible choices of materials, technologies, ingredients, people and partners are selected throughout the journey of Panko products.
4. The products can be delivered globally to any location, and they are extremely suitable as floating projects.
5. Architecture, high-end design, ready-made solutions and modular structure enable a rapid and a cost-effective assembly with a turnkey project. This results a minimal environmental impact. The timber products can be expanded, relocated and recycled.